Englewood Cliffs, N.J./April 28, 2017 – JBK Associates International has been named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey by NJBIZ for the second consecutive year. The executive talent solutions firm is among 100 employers named to the list, which recognizes and honors the state’s top employers who show a dedication to their employees’ professional growth and quality of life.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ/ January 2, 2017 – The executive talent solutions firm JBK Associates International has hired industry veteran Jill Chammas as Principal. Over a 20-year career, Chammas has held multiple human resources leadership roles and developed specialties in vertical industries including, among others, pharmaceutical, media, entertainment, non-profit, fashion, financial services and consumer products.
Julie Kampf on the Shifting the Atmosphere Radio Show, with Frederica Peterson.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ/ July 19, 2016 – Lisa Sestak joins the executive talent solutions firm JBK Associates International as Senior Associate. With more than 15 years’ search experience for both large retained executive search firms and full-life cycle boutique firms, Sestak’s expertise spans the C-Suite, VP and Director levels within publicly traded, privately owned and venture capital/private equity-backed organizations. Most recently, she served as Senior Associate with DHR International.
More Articles ...
- 3 Rules That Helped Me Launch a Multimillion Dollar Business
- JBK ASSOCIATES INTERNATIONAL EXPANDS IN GENEVA - Elaine L. Arozarena to Lead New Office as Managing Director
- WOMEN’S VENTURE FUND NAMES JULIE B. KAMPF TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- JBK Associates named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- JBK to sponsor BioNJ's 23rd Annual Dinner Meeting and Innovation Celebration
- JULIE B. KAMPF AMONG 2016 WOMEN OF INFLUENCE RECOGNIZED BY NEW YORK BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Download Our Talent White Paper
- How JBK Associates is Setting a New Path for Boutique Firms
- VIDEO: What's the JBK Difference?
- CEO Julie Kampf authors first book!