Englewood Cliffs, N.J./April 28, 2017 – JBK Associates International has been named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey by NJBIZ for the second consecutive year. The executive talent solutions firm is among 100 employers named to the list, which recognizes and honors the state’s top employers who show a dedication to their employees’ professional growth and quality of life.
Julie Kampf on the Shifting the Atmosphere Radio Show, with Frederica Peterson.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ/ July 19, 2016 – Lisa Sestak joins the executive talent solutions firm JBK Associates International as a Director. With more than 15 years’ search experience for both large retained executive search firms and full-life cycle boutique firms, Sestak’s expertise spans the C-Suite, VP and Director levels within publicly traded, privately owned and venture capital/private equity-backed organizations. Most recently, she served as Senior Associate with DHR International.
More Articles ...
- 3 Rules That Helped Me Launch a Multimillion Dollar Business
- JULIE B. KAMPF AMONG 2016 WOMEN OF INFLUENCE RECOGNIZED BY NEW YORK BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Download Our Talent White Paper
- How JBK Associates is Setting a New Path for Boutique Firms
- VIDEO: What's the JBK Difference?
- CEO Julie Kampf authors first book!
- INC 500 | 5000 FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- DIVERSITY BUSINESS.COM NAMES JBK ASSOCIATES ONE OF THE TOP 500 WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES
- VIDEO: FOX NEWS INTERVIEW ON THE WAR FOR TALENT