Julie Kampf on the Shifting the Atmosphere Radio Show, with Frederica Peterson.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ/ July 19, 2016 – Lisa Sestak joins the executive talent solutions firm JBK Associates International as a Director. With more than 15 years’ search experience for both large retained executive search firms and full-life cycle boutique firms, Sestak’s expertise spans the C-Suite, VP and Director levels within publicly traded, privately owned and venture capital/private equity-backed organizations. Most recently, she served as Senior Associate with DHR International.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ/December 16, 2015 – Julie B. Kampf, CEO & Chief Possibilities Officer of the executive talent solutions firm JBK Associates International, has been named one of New York Business Journal’s 2016 Women of Influence Award honorees. Kampf is among 79 New York metropolitan area business leaders recognized as women who innovate, succeed and pay it forward. She will be honored at an awards luncheon to be held on Jan. 20.
More Articles ...
- Download Our Talent White Paper
- How JBK Associates is Setting a New Path for Boutique Firms
- VIDEO: What's the JBK Difference?
- CEO Julie Kampf authors first book!
- INC 500 | 5000 FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- DIVERSITY BUSINESS.COM NAMES JBK ASSOCIATES ONE OF THE TOP 500 WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES
- VIDEO: FOX NEWS INTERVIEW ON THE WAR FOR TALENT