ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ/February 25, 2016 - JBK Associates International has been named one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in New Jersey in the small/medium category. This survey and awards program identifies, recognizes and honors the top places of employment in New Jersey that benefit the state's economy, workforce and businesses.
JBK Associates International is a proud sponsor of BioNJ’s 23rd Annual Dinner Meeting and Innovation Celebration taking place February 4 at the Hilton East Brunswick.
With the stellar program planned, including a Keynote by the Honorable Patrick Kennedy, the presentation of the ninth annual Dr. Sol J. Barer Award for Vision, Innovation and Leadership to Clive Meanwell, M.D., Ph.D., Founder and CEO of The Medicines Company and the Innovator Awards, new registrations are coming in every day!
Join us as we celebrate New Jersey’s robust life sciences industry.
More Articles ...
- JULIE B. KAMPF AMONG 2016 WOMEN OF INFLUENCE RECOGNIZED BY NEW YORK BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Download Our Talent White Paper
- How JBK Associates is Setting a New Path for Boutique Firms
- VIDEO: What's the JBK Difference?
- CEO Julie Kampf authors first book!
- INC 500 | 5000 FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- DIVERSITY BUSINESS.COM NAMES JBK ASSOCIATES ONE OF THE TOP 500 WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES
- VIDEO: FOX NEWS INTERVIEW ON THE WAR FOR TALENT