TITUSVILLE, NJ - August 1, 2017 – For more than a dozen years, PharmaVOICE magazine has been recognizing the most inspirational, motivational, and transformative individuals throughout the life-sciences industry in its annual July/August PharmaVOICE 100 issue. These individuals illustrate what it means to think bigger, do more, and lead with passion and integrity.
Englewood Cliffs, N.J./April 28, 2017 – JBK Associates International has been named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey by NJBIZ for the second consecutive year. The executive talent solutions firm is among 100 employers named to the list, which recognizes and honors the state’s top employers who show a dedication to their employees’ professional growth and quality of life.
More Articles ...
- Shifting the Atmosphere Radio Show
- JBK ASSOCIATES INTERNATIONAL HIRES LISA SESTAK AS DIRECTOR
- 3 Rules That Helped Me Launch a Multimillion Dollar Business
- JULIE B. KAMPF AMONG 2016 WOMEN OF INFLUENCE RECOGNIZED BY NEW YORK BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Download Our Talent White Paper
- How JBK Associates is Setting a New Path for Boutique Firms
- VIDEO: What's the JBK Difference?
- CEO Julie Kampf authors first book!
- INC 500 | 5000 FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- DIVERSITY BUSINESS.COM NAMES JBK ASSOCIATES ONE OF THE TOP 500 WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES