ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, New Jersey, November 14, 2017 – The rules are changing for companies that want to support women in business, according to a new gender diversity white paper from executive search firm JBK Associates International.
Englewood Cliffs, N.J./April 28, 2017 – JBK Associates International has been named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey by NJBIZ for the second consecutive year. The executive talent solutions firm is among 100 employers named to the list, which recognizes and honors the state’s top employers who show a dedication to their employees’ professional growth and quality of life.
More Articles ...
- Shifting the Atmosphere Radio Show
- JBK ASSOCIATES INTERNATIONAL HIRES LISA SESTAK AS DIRECTOR
- 3 Rules That Helped Me Launch a Multimillion Dollar Business
- JULIE B. KAMPF AMONG 2016 WOMEN OF INFLUENCE RECOGNIZED BY NEW YORK BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Download Our Talent White Paper
- How JBK Associates is Setting a New Path for Boutique Firms
- CEO Julie Kampf authors first book!
- INC 500 | 5000 FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- DIVERSITY BUSINESS.COM NAMES JBK ASSOCIATES ONE OF THE TOP 500 WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES
- VIDEO: FOX NEWS INTERVIEW ON THE WAR FOR TALENT