JUPITER, Fla., Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Marizyme, Inc. (OTCQB:MRZM), a publicly traded global biotechnology company developing products to reduce the burden of ischemia-reperfusion injury in tissue grafting, organ transplant, and other surgical indications, announced today that it has named veteran business executive Julie Kampf as an Independent Member of its Board of Directors.
More Articles ...
- JBK Associates, International Executive Search Firm, Hires Kathryne Monier as VP
- Finding and Keeping Top Talent
- Dogs in the Office, Meet Coco, JBK's Director of Work-Life Balance
- A New DEI, Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Workplace
- Best Places to Work in New Jersey 2018, JBK Associates Executive Talent Solutions
- FierceCEO Has Featured Julie Kampf’s Insights in Challenges Facing CEO's in 2018
- 3 Gender Diversity Trends CEO's Need to Know
- JBK hired Timothy Hayes as Managing Director, Consumer & Leadership Services
- Companies Face New Pressures for Gender Diversity in Business
- JBK Has Joined Amrop, One of The World’s Largest Retained Executive Search Partnerships