Englewood Cliffs, N.J./JANUARY 02, 2018 – CEOs, take note: the year 2017 made gender a major issue in the workplace, and gender diversity now ranks with the Affordable Care Act and cyberattacks among the top challenges CEOs face in 2018. Here are three trends that show how the rules are changing:
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, New Jersey, November 14, 2017 – The rules are changing for companies that want to support women in business, according to a new gender diversity white paper from executive search firm JBK Associates International.
More Articles ...
- JBK Has Joined Amrop, One of The World’s Largest Retained Executive Search Partnerships
- Shifting the Atmosphere Podcast, Diversity in Leadership
- The 3 Rules That Helped me Launch a Multi Million Dollar Business
- Julie Kampf Recognized in New York Business Journal Women of Influence
- Download Our White Paper on Trends in Hiring & Diversity Hiring
- Finding Talent For Specialist Boutiques
- Julia Kampf, Executive Talent Leader authors My Bad to My Best
- INC 500 | 5000, Executive Talent Solutions Firm
- Top 500 Women Owned Business for Executive Leadership Development
- Fox News Interview on the War for Talent