Englewood Cliffs, N.J./JANUARY 02, 2018 – CEOs, take note: the year 2017 made gender a major issue in the workplace, and gender diversity now ranks with the Affordable Care Act and cyberattacks among the top challenges CEOs face in 2018. Here are three trends that show how the rules are changing:
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, New Jersey, November 14, 2017 – The rules are changing for companies that want to support women in business, according to a new gender diversity white paper from executive search firm JBK Associates International.
More Articles ...
- Shifting the Atmosphere Radio Show
- 3 Rules That Helped Me Launch a Multimillion Dollar Business
- JULIE B. KAMPF AMONG 2016 WOMEN OF INFLUENCE RECOGNIZED BY NEW YORK BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Download Our Talent White Paper
- How JBK Associates is Setting a New Path for Boutique Firms
- CEO Julie Kampf authors first book!
- INC 500 | 5000 FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- DIVERSITY BUSINESS.COM NAMES JBK ASSOCIATES ONE OF THE TOP 500 WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES
- VIDEO: FOX NEWS INTERVIEW ON THE WAR FOR TALENT